The National Skills Academy for Food and Drink are currently building the Network of Excellence and, as a member, you will have the benefit of being part of a network that will put you in touch with employers with a desire to invest in training, as well as marketing and PR support.
We can help to build your business: Becoming a member of the Network of Excellence can help you to achieve more. Successful businesses don’t stand still; they seek new opportunities and effective ways to reach new customers. As a member of the Skills Academy, we will provide you with a direct route to companies seeking training from the best providers in the food and drink sector. Access a wealth of opportunities
Access to new business is not the only benefit.
You will become part of a wider network of the best training providers in your sector, and being part of this network gives you the benefit of sharing best practice. When joining the Skills Academy, you will also become part of a committed, driven and focused team, with a vision to grow a thriving food and drink sector, adding value through learning and skills.
A badge of quality
As a member of the Skills Academy in a £77.1 billion food and drink industry we will support you with a range of marketing and PR, including a welcome pack to help you promote yourselves as part of the Skills Academy.
• Gaining direct links to employers.
• Joining a network of specialist, high-quality approved providers committed to enhancing their own business by working together to meet employer needs.
• Enabling employers’ training requirements to be matched and delivered in the most appropriate way via the best training providers.
• Providing a unique opportunity to engage with employers with credibility and support, enabling you to become more employer-responsive.
• Opportunities for joint development of new products and services aimed to meet employer and learner requirements.
• Eligibility to use the Skills Academy branding as a kite mark of quality.
• Receiving more business referrals.
• Access to the latest funding opportunities that focus on food and drink solutions.
The Cambridge Blue